FORMAPad® combines the best features of a high-performance Thermal Grease and those of Silicone Thermal Pads.
FORMAPad® is available as mono and bi-component products, which are applied in the same way that a liquid adhesive or a thermal grease, filling perfectly even the most uneven surfaces.
After cure, FORMAPad® gets the consistency of a soft and flexible elastomer (like a "pad") which guarantees that it will not dry out, migrate or bleed, delivering reliability and long lifespan for your application.
- Ultra low hardness module, which guarantees that there will not be any damage caused by superficial pressure to your board components during assembly
- Ultra conformation even to more complex and intricate geometries of your application
- Single solution for multiple applications: can suit the conditions of thickness and dimensions of your entire product line
- Good production efficiency, because material is supplied in 300cc cartridges with mixer nozzle attached, which guarantees zero loss
- Possibility of customization of the degree of fluidity (viscosity) to suit your production process
- 30cc Syringes, 1 Kg Jar, 6 oz. Semco & 300cc cartridges, 1 gallon & 5 gallon pails
- Excellent mechanical and chemical stability
- Ready for module rework
- High absorption of mechanical stress and vibration during and after assembly
- No migration, no drying, no oil bleeding
- Curing at ambient temperature, but can also be accelered with heat cure