FlexGRAF® is available in rolls or sheets, presenting very high thermal performance and good flexibility. The material is made from carbon fiber, carbon graphite and nano powders, synthesized through a complex chemical and mechanical process.
FlexGRAF® is the ideal solution for applications such as COB LEDs, Tablets, Smartphones, where there is high demand for speed of dissipation, in limited spaces.
- Highest heat resistance – 400°C (200°F)
- Available in thicknesses of from 0.002'' to 0.02''
- Can be supplied with or without adhesive
- Material flammability class UL 94 V0
- Very high speed of thermal dissipation
- Can be laminated with polyester film to increase the heat resistance and also act as electrical insulation
- Also serves for EMI shielding and absorption for the protection of electronic components
- Dissipation through the interface (perpendicular) and also horizontally at the contact interface between the PCI and the heatsink
- Can be supplied in rolls, sheets or even on pieces already cut to size
- Laminated with Polyester or Polyimide film